Legosys Solutions Board of Directors/Sr Management Team
An executive with more than 15 years of banking experience in various strategic and leadership roles. These roles included time in finance, servicing, fair lending, pricing strategy, business intelligence and technology delivery innovation.
- President and CEO of Legosys Corp, a technology company
- Vice President of Wells Fargo Strategy and Innovation team that proposed new ways to leverage technology, common processes, and drive for increased business efficiency across all business channels
- Vice President of Wells Fargo Business Intelligence where managed a diverse team of Managers, Reporting Analysts, Web Developers and Pricing Analysts to solve problems and meet partner's process, analytical, and technology needs
- MBA with Finance Emphasis, University of Iowa, Iowa City, IA
A business and financial institutions executive with more than 40 years of experience in performing financial analysis and strategic planning as well as directing operations of financial and non-financial organizations offering a broad range of products and services. His experience includes electric utility finance, general corporate finance, commercial banking, investment banking, manufacturing and public accounting with KPMG Peat Marwick
- Chief Financial Officer of a Power Generation and Transmission Cooperative
- Chief Operating Officer of a merchant banking company
- Member of the board of directors of several small and medium size companies
- Executive Vice President and a director of a publicly traded, multi-bank holding company
- Chairman and CEO of several business units of publicly traded companies
- Executive responsible for developing strategies for a financial institution's pioneer venture into Electronic Funds Transfer
Executive Vice President
An executive with more than 35 years of business and financial institution experience. He is noted for his leadership, organizational and problem solving abilities and business acumen. His experience includes positions in public accounting, banking and technology.
- President and CEO of a technology company
- Financial consultant serving as Chief Financial Officer of a start up digital check archive service
- Senior Vice President of Bank of America management unit composed of 25 professionals supporting a wide-range of corporate projects and operations
- Senior Vice President, CFO and Treasurer of a publicly traded multi-bank holding company responsible for corporate finance, strategic planning, investor relations, mergers and acquisitions and SEC reporting
- Audit Manager of a national public accounting firm
CTO / Vice President
Matthew has over 14 years of experience working in technology and software development including software analysis & design, programming, database & network administration, consulting, and project management. Roles have ranged from designing & managing multiple e-commerce websites, developing database-driven financial web applications, and consulting & leading multiple development teams for enterprise level applications. Matthew began working with Legosys in 2007 on a consulting basis and programmed FastGrade and DigiDocvault from the ground up. He was hired full time in March 2008 and has continued to build and grow Legosys products to what they are today.
Matthew has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Computer Information Systems from the University of St. Thomas in Saint Paul, MN.
Vice President of Client Management
Paul has 15 years of sales and account management experience, with the majority of that time spent in major account management with Xerox Corp. While at Xerox he was responsible for sales and account operations for several multi-million dollar Financial Services clients. He joined Legosys in April of 2009 in sales and was promoted to Vice President of Client Management in December of 2011. Paul oversees account management, product training and implementation for FastGrade clients. He also supervises all implementation personnel. Paul holds a Bachelors of Business Administration from Iowa State University.
Mark has worked more than 16 years in the IT industry as a programmer, database administrator, and a hardware support technician. He has gained experience working on contracts for various state and federal entities as well as private companies gathering data for the medical profession. Mark has a Comprehensive Bachelor of Arts Degree in Accounting from Western State College of Colorado, Gunnison, CO.